Published date: February 4, 2016 5:33 am
Location: 95B Station Street, Penrith, Penrith, Nueva Gales del Sur, Australia
40% OFF SUMMER SALE : $79 Today!
1-day course with 3 Units of Competency from the new HLT Health Training Package recorded on your Statement of Attainment issued the same day. We are nationally Recognized Registered Training Organization (RTO No. 91399). Our training is approved for benefits purposes by MBF, HBA and Mutual Community.
Phone : 1300 723 056
Phone : 1300 723 062
CBD College is the leading First Aid training provider in Australia. We are 100% Australian owned and operate vocational education and training classes in the CBD in Sydney, Hornsby, Liverpool, Penrith, Parramatta & Newcastle NSW, Melbourne, Perth, Brisbane,Adelaide and Phillip Canberra.
* how to properly assess an emergency situation
* CPR techniques on adults and infants
* managing medical conditions such as anaphylaxis, asthma and seizures
* managing medical emergencies such as snake/spider bites, poisons and choking
* using an Automated External Defibrillator (AED)
* first aid procedures for bleeding, burns and fractures
* infection control procedures
* managing exposure to extreme temperatures
* administering first aid for eye & soft tissue injuries
* assessing and moving sick & injured
* legal responsibilities of a first aider
* basic anatomy and physiology
* managing shock
* and much, much more!
Suite 2, Level 1 (iWORK),
The Tattersalls Centre,
95B Station Street,
Penrith, NSW 2750