Published date: May 10, 2013 10:52 am
Location: Alberta, Canada
CANADA ,UNITED KINGDOM
Job Title: STAFF NURSE - Job Locations: MULTIPLE
Country: CANADA, NORWAY, SWEDEN, FINLAND, NETHERLANDS, BELGIUM and LUXEMBOURG
Job type: Contractual, Contract Period :3 Years ( maximum 4 Years )
Monthly Salary : (AVERAGE) CA$ 2600 – 2800 PM (Rs.55/- per Canadian Dollar)
Accommodation: AT STAFF QUARTER OF EMPLOYER - TWIN-SHARING ROOM
Main Duties and Responsibilities :
A. Clinical Duties
1. Arrives in time and takes handover of patient bed to bed.
2. Carries out assigned job given by sister/ward in charge.
3. Plans and provides the basic care according to the priority needs of the patients.
4. Prepares and takes round with Doctor.
5. Caries out instructions appropriately, (collection of specimens investigations and
6. Maintains personal hygiene of patient to prevent infection.
7. Given medicine and injection in correct procedure e.g. transfusion E.V. infusion etc.
8. Takes responsibility of admission and discharge of the patient.
9. Conducts and manages safe delivery and does episiotomy if needed.
10. Maintains interpersonal relationship with staff, patients, families and community
B. Administrative Duties
1. Keeps adequate supplies (medicine, injection, linen etc.) and does inventory regularly.
2. Keeps custody of drugs and maintains record of its administration.
3. Checks all emergency drugs and equipment daily.
4. Takes special attention about police case and absconded clients (medical, legal, dead body).
5. Creates safe environment to prevent accidents in the ward.
C. Educative Duties
1. Plans and provides health education to patients and relatives.
2. Participates in in-service education program.
3. Helps students in learning activities.
D. Supervisory Duties
1. Supervises and guides Co-workers.
2. Supervises patients and visitors for maintenance of health promotion.
E. Recording and Reporting Duties
1. Reports Critical patient’s conditions promptly to the concerned person in verbal and written.
2. Reports any absenteeism of staff.
3. Records and reports nursing care, treatment, medicine correctly and promptly.
4. Reports and records any losses and breakage in the unit.
F. Communication Duties
1. Provides Psychological support to patient and relatives.
2. Reports any incident to the concerned person.
3. Gives orientation to patient and relatives about physical facilities, policy rules and regulations of the hospital.
4. Participates in pre and post conference.
5. Maintains good interpersonal relationship with patients’s relatives, sister, colleagues, co-workers and the department staff.
: 2 :
G. Evaluative Duties
1. Does self evaluation regularly.
2. Evaluates patient’s condition and nursing care process.
3. Assists sister in staff appraisal.
4. Takes parts in students evaluation.
Working Hours: 8 Hours a day
Facilities and Amenities:
2. Meals ( Optional at Hospital Cafeteria)
3. General Health Insurance
4. Working Uniforms
5. 30 days annual paid leave
6. Weekly holidays ( day will be fixed upon the initiation of the duties)
7. All other standard facilities guaranteed by the local authorities
We and our UK client - are authorized by the employers to handle all the issues related to VISA/WORK PERMIT for the applicants.
Processing Time: Approximately 4 months
Related Fees: Total fees Rs.3,75,000/- (Rupees Three Lac seventy five Thousand only) per applicant . Rs.55,000/- to be paid as ADVANCE, once the documents are approved or getting Employment Confirmation letter.. Receipt will be given in Stamp Paper. You can pay the balance Rs.45,000/- will be paid before Departure. Balance Rs.2,75,000/- (Two lac seventy five thousand ) after joining the Duty in Canada, by the mode of SALARY DEDUCTION in one or two instalment.
Based on CV evaluation & Confeence call.
Age Limit: 20-55 Years
Education: Minimum Staff Nurse Credential
MUST BE RGISTERED NURSE
MUST BE LOVING AND CARING
IELTS will be preferred but not mandatory.
Language: Good knowledge of English